The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through the "8 Recovery Principles" based on the Beatitudes and Christ-centered 12 steps. This experience allows us to "be changed." We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths, and hopes with one another. By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and a stronger personal relationship with Christ and others.
Who Needs It?
Anyone can participate in CR. Anyone ready to start a new life, the churched and the un-churched, the addicted and their families. Anyone with hurts, habits or hang-ups!
Who Leads It?
CR is conducted by Christians who have been through 12-step recovery themselves - so they understand.
- Chemically Dependent
- Co dependency
- Sexual Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Adult Children of Family Dysfunction
- Gambling / Financial Recovery
CR is approved by Kern County Probation, Superior Court, and Mental Health.
- CR meets every Thursday Evening from 6:00p to 8:30p in the Fellowship hall.
- Step-Study Groups meet weeknights
- Celebration Station (K through 6th) - Thursdays
- Child Care for infants thru 5 years old available - Thursday and Wednesday (Step Groups)
Jim and Debbie D'Amato
CR Ministry Leaders